I have been out attending conferences and just launched my new niche podcast site for Autocross so I wasn’t able to post much over the last week or so – but it’s a good thing that I got busy because I learned a lot from attending conferences and reading awesome books!
I just started reading Will It Fly by Pat Flynn and when I was in a conference, he was one of the guest speakers.
The book runs you through the things that you should do to help you organized get it done.
Chalene Johnson – she records podcasts via periscope and sends it to her team.
Three Tips – here are all the successful people do, these are what you need to do.
- Daily Brain Dump
- get it out, Tai Lopez said the best time is at night so you feel refreshed the next day
- I feel more relaxed when you do it before bedtime
2. Write down 2 or 3 ten-minute steps for the things I care for
- How can you get it done?
- If you take 20 minutes doing things – small steps toward your goal (my own 30-day challenge)
- How do you create this challenge?
- Before I get down of the car – I write what I need to do
- How can you tie it to a habit?
- If you have this list of small things, tick off some of them before mid-day – you’ll feel good about yourself.
- If you are really tired, take a rest.
- Clean something every day.
- Daily actions is important.
Break down your process.
Help people accomplish things – what can I help a specific type of person?
I hope you will challenge yourself and learn where it leads you.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA: