This is an interview with Rachel La Grandeur who owns and runs AnchorsStaging.com which offers services in the home staging business for the Denver Colorado Market.
Interview of Rachel La Grandeur of Anchors Staging a home staging business Play Now
| | Download
This podcast covers many topics including:
- The increased sales price from staging 6% to 8%.
- Cost of consulting and staging a home.
- What a staging warehouse is and the challenges with them.
- Tips for staging your home from clutter to real photos.
- Challenge for staggers in a hot market.
- Benefit of removing the stress for a seller to get a home ready.
- What colors are hot – think light and bright!
- ClosetBox.me to use to store your extra items until you move.
Interview with Jeff Lundgren about success in multi level marketing and Protandim. Play Now
| | Download
This podcast is an interview with Jeff Lundgren covering his success in multi level marketing Protandim business.
We discuss many things including what it takes to be successful in a MLM business as well as some of the benefits of a MLM vs other businesses including:
- Start up costs
- Support Network – much like a franchise
- Everyone you know can participate – unlike many other businesses you can own
If you are wondering what it takes to be successful in business this interview will help. Jeff ran successful businesses as a partner and owner before this business.
I believe a MLM business can teach a lot about business in general and it is easier to start than many traditional businesses and comes with a support network of people who want to see you succeed.
For info on Protandim click here.
For Jeff’s page on Lifevantage.